Career Change Program
for Experienced Professionals
This program will help you to change your career with ease.
You could be feeling stuck because you're not sure what steps to take.
We offer guidance to help you create a career that's right for all your needs (career satisfaction, personal lifestyle needs and financial goals).
Our one on one coaching support is a powerful way to change your career faster.
We'll help you to break down your goal of changing careers into manageable action steps and teach you the skills to be successful. You'll know exactly what you need to do to move forward.
With our guidance you will make the most of your time and energy and start feeling excited about life, again!
Our team of professional coaches have helped 100s of people to make successful career changes. And we would like to help you to clear up confusion and move forward with confidence.
This program is available in 7 or 12 sessions depending on your needs.
Are you experiencing some of the most common challenges our clients face?
- You're under pressure and feel stressed out, anxious, sad or angry
- You’re suffering inside because you don’t quite know where you fit in
- You’ve never made a radical career change before so you’re fearful of what the future holds
- You don’t know what options are “out there” for you
- You enjoyed work in the past but things have changed -new boss, lay-offs, dying industry
- You don’t see any opportunities and you’re wondering how you can build a career that means something
- You're concerned about ageism or being overqualified
- You've taken steps to change your situation but are not moving forward fast enough
- You have lots of options but can't decide what to do
All our programs are 100% Customizable.
Choose exactly what you want to work on
and where you need the most help!
Learn More About Our Unique
Connect Head & Heart Approach
Anyone Can (and Will) Offer Career Advice. But Only Careers by Design Guides You on a Path of Self-Mastery That Helps You Build The Skills To Go From Stress to Success
Making a career change is like being on a rollercoaster ride. Some days you feel excited and hopeful about your prospects and other days are filled with uncertainty, disappointment and stress.
We have helped people make successful career changes for 10 years. What we discovered is this: the fastest path to career happiness is to teach powerful skills that help you get off the emotional rollercoaster so you can be at your best. This makes all the difference in the world because without these skills -- your valuable time and energy is more or less wasted.
Sadly, most other approaches to career counselling miss this vital piece . If getting what you want FASTER and EASIER and with less stress than the limited methods of most career counsellors is what you want –then we were meant to cross paths.